Thursday, June 10, 2010

Proud Mummy


I took the kids to daycare yesterday and while Erana and I were talking Makayla sat down at the little table and started printing letters. I was so impressed! They are very clear, a similar height, and in straight lines. I don't usually like to boast about where my kids are at, because for everything they do well, there is generally something they don't do as well as another child, and I prefer to just keep quiet. But I really feel this was awesome. And since I'm on the subject, Mikki can count to 13, fully dress and undress herself, including doing the buttons, sing a lot of songs, and put's herself to bed. I'm not allowed to help her, she informs me she can 'do it all myself!'.

Makayla, Dowah and I went to town on Wednesday, and had a fabulous day. Mikki was extremly well behaved, and was an absolute joy to be with. We had a lot of fun, looking at a lot of different shops, seeing Mrs Shirly at the fabric shop, and visiting Auntie Barb. Makayla entertained us with her constant chatter, seeing choo choo train tracks, fire engines, ambulances, 'Donalds, and so many other things. And of course using her fav word 'why'?

1 comment: