Friday, July 2, 2010

Moos and Bubbles

Jesse is slowly learning new words. He came out with bub-bles in the bath on Monday night, and as soon as he hears the cows mooing he'll start mooing back to them. Very cute. And he hears them often, whereas I won't even take notcie until he suddenly starts mooing back to them.
Makayla likes going arouns all the windows in the morning and wiping the condensation off them. We've just had a heat pump installed (thanks so very much Dowah) and it is fantastic, and cuts down on the cleaning Makayla does in the morning.
Keith and I went away for two nights this week, for some time out before my operation. Dowah very kindly looked after the kids, she was awesome, and the kids had a great time. It broke my heart everytime I spoke to Makayla on the phone and she would say "I miss you Mummy, I'm waiting for you...I love you Mummy. But when we got back I got a two second hug before she went to Dowah for a big hug then went on playing, she wasn't at all worried about it. Jesse on the other hand has been quite clingy, and wouldn't go to sleep the first night. I'm not looking forward to leaving him to go to hospital, and am now thinking he shouldn't come and see me in there. He won't want to leave. But he's always been a snugglebum!

No comments:

Post a Comment