Sunday, August 8, 2010

My little runaway

Yep, Jesse realised within about a week that I wasn't able to pick him up. So he will now throw himself on the floor if I try to coax him somewhere he doesn't (but I do) want to go. This has been fun! I'm having to pick my battles with him at the moment, knowing I can't just scoop him up and deal with it that way. Or the other thing is he will take off in the opposite direction laughing. On the up side it's got me out of a lot of stinky nappies because it is very hard to convince him he needs to climb on his change table! I think that one will come back and bite me when I can lift tho :-)
His speech is coming along and he's making a lot more noises and some of those sound like words. Mum is still his fav word, followed by Dad, but has been heard to say Kayla, Dowah, Tim, bubbles, two, and loves saying brom brom with his cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment