Monday, September 13, 2010

My big boy

At 16 months I was a bit worried because Jesse's rate of height growth had slowed down. He had been growing on the 50th percentile, but at 77cm dropped down to the 15th percentile. Now, I know these are just a guide, and with two short parents I guess it was to be expected. We had him checked and he was fully healthy.
Today we went back to Plunket, andwow, he's really shot up. He's now 90.5cm, and just under the 85th percentile. From 15% to 85% in just 8 months....no wonder so many of his clothes don't fit him!

2 comments:

  1. well done Jesse!!! must have been saving up all his growing for a HUGE growth spurt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome growth Jesse!

    I've nominated you for a "one lovely blog" award, head on over to my place to pick it up http://leeshshighway.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete