Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wall art!


Oh dear. Makayla seems to have decided her walls aren't decorative enough, and that she needed to add some art to her bedroom walls! Thank goodness she used some purple chalk, so it was hard to be too angry at her, but I had to pretend to be to get the point across it is naughty to draw on walls. Unfortunately I didn't catch Jesse drawing on the doors with pen, and that doesn't come off so easily!

Makayla was talking to Dowah this morning on the phone (as she always has to do), and it was really lovely to hear her ask Dowah if her back was better. She's very thoughtful.

Jesse's language is coming along well, with a real litany of grunts and finger pointing. I'm still not fully proficient at his language, but can generally understand him by the time he gets to the screams.

I shot a video of Makayla singing and dancing to The Wiggles this morning. She looked so cute, and she really does love dancing, singing, and especially The Wiggles. I'll attempt to upload it...but I can't promise anything!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness for chalk :) pity about jesse and the pen lol

    ReplyDelete